Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7, 2015- Letter from Sister Borges

Such a cute note from one of Lauren's wonderful companions! It is always such a treat to hear from her mission people and friends.


Hello Ms. Neeleman, how are you ?
I am Ana Carolina Borges (Sister Borges), fom São Paulo West Mission. Now I'm already at home after finishing my mission. I met you sweet older daugther, Sister Lauren, there and we became good friends  during the time we worked together as sisters missionaries in São Paulo. She always told me great things about you and your beautiful family. I'm realy excited to meet each one of you personally. But while it doesn't happens for now, I would like to talk to you more. Since now I'm sorry for my English, I know it is not perfect, but hope it's enough for us to have good talks and understand each other. I already know you're an amazing woman, who cares so much about your children and husband. I already have you as an exemple for me and hope I can learn much more from you from now on. Thank you for everything you've done for me (like sending me simple but significant gifts , I loved all), even without knowing me very well. If there is something I can do to help you, I would love doing this. I wish you a good day.

With Love,
Carol Borges.


Ps.: Could you please tell me your Skype adress for us to talk? This is mine: e-kawaii. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment