Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 15, 2015- the Ear update!!!

Lauren passed the medical tests and did not found any internal infection, it is with an external infection that does not compromise much any type of hearing function. She was treated with an antibiotic own and will use a remedy in drops to act at the infection site. The Medical Mission and I felt very well with the doctor and we are quite confident that everything will be alright. I have one more expert that case in five days does not show substantial improvement will it. Lauren has many kisses for everyone.

I spoke with President Del Guerso and I will accompany her on a daily basis, both for drugs and clinical improvement. I will always inform you by e-mail. hugs.

Paulo Bergoc
Enviado via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment