Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Friday, January 24, 2014


Hi Family!
So surprise, I get an extra P day this week!! They assigned me to a new companion for my last couple days here buuuut her Pday was scheduled for today and it wouldn't be fair for her to miss one because of me so I got an extra! And I'm not complaining.
But I am glad because it gives me a chance to tell you about a few things I didn't the other day and just to send an email to the family personally. This last week has been so great though! And I am really happy. I feel like my prayers were answered a few times, in particular. I saw Paulinho and that was a blessing!  Today at the temple my headphones were broken so I did the session without them (in Portuguese) and I was able to feel the spirit more and it was great! Tomorrow is my last full day of classes and then Sunday we have church, Monday I have orientation and Tuesday I depart. And I couldn't be more excited.
But I absolutely loved the package. I loved remembering all our amazing experience this last year and I loved all the other things. And Fabiano LOVED his stuff. You guys are the best.
Katie-- I miss your funny stories. You never cease to make me laugh. I opened your "Open When", letter a few days ago and it was perfect!
Rachel-- I miss you doing thoughtful things for me all the time. You always put everyone before yourself and I really miss that.
John-- I miss your impressions of people, and also your confidence. You are the best brother we could imagine. PS look for a letter in the mail for you.
Jessica-- I miss the way you could always brighten my day. I LOVED your letter and I can't wait to get a letter showing off your new cursive skills.
Mom and dad-- I miss your advice, your wisdom, and how you always had the ability to make me feel okay about any situation. You guys are perfect examples of the family I want to raise. Thank you for all the many experiences you have allowed me to have. I am so blessed!
I have to go back to class now. Apparantly they told me wrong and my P day is ending now... This place is pretty unorganized. But the field awaits so soon and I got to say a quick word to you! Love you!!
Talk to you soon!
Sister Lauren

ITS A LAUREN SIGHTING!!! Thanks to Mr. Chenneys Bakery! They emailed photos to me today!


                                                    Here she is picking up her packages!!















No comments:

Post a Comment