Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Monday, August 4, 2014

SISTERS IN BRAZIL!!!!



                                                                 FAREWELL!!!
President was actually incredible! He said yes sister, just don't get homesick afterwards. I think the trick was just to gain his confidence. But now I think he likes and trusts me so we are in business! I am actually super happy I called and talked to him because I would have felt pretty guilty if not. But they loved the painting!!! Sister Del Guerso called to thank me!

And it was so great! So fun to talk with her and Victoria. I struggled lots to remember English but its all good! My companion is good. She is a little quiet but very nice and easy.


A letter sent to Lauren by a lady in her last area when she found out Lauren was transfered!

Olá querida Sister Lauren! Pedi seu e-mail para sua companheira e ela me deu e disse que não tem problema, se eu estiver fazendo algo errado me avise. Ficamos muiiiiiiiiiiiiiiito tristes que você foi transferida!!! Com este pouco tempo em que convivemos, aprendemos a amar muito você! Com seu entusiasmo, alegria e seu sorriso constante e lindo! Foi maravilhoso ter você na nossa ala! Você abençoou nossas vidas e fez um trabalho magnífico! Sei que o Senhor está muito contente com seu trabalho tão fiel e dedicado!

Queria muito que você estivesse lá, ontem. Sabe a Marcela, a menina que vocês batizaram na semana anterior? Ela levantou na Reunião de Testemunhos e prestou um testemunho maravilhoso. Inacreditável! Como se ela fosse membro há muitos anos. Toda a congregação ficou tocada pelo doce espírito! E a mãe estava sentada ao meu lado e chorou muito! A Marcela disse que vai orar SEMPRE para que sua mãe possa ser batizada.E com certeza, ela será! Olha a Sandra Tobias é uma pessoa difícil e não concordamos com muitas coisas que ela faz. Parabéns! Foram batismos de ouro!!! Ah! E a outra menina disse que jejuou. Que belo exemplo!

Sinto tanto amor por você! É como se nos conhecêssemos há muito tempo e apenas nos encontramos. Sei que éramos amigas na  pré- existência! A Larissa sente a mesma coisa! Queremos continuar com sua amizade!

Estamos orando por se sucesso na nova área! Se precisar de alguma coisa, por favor, avise-nos!

Um grande beijo e uma maravilhosa semana!

Zuleika Grahl

transalation;

Dear Sister Lauren,

     I asked your companion for your email address and she gave it to me and said there was no problem if I wrote to you.  If I did something wrong, please let me know.
     We were very sad that you were transferred.  In the short time we knew you we learned to love you very much.  With your enthusiasm, your happiness and your beautiful smile you are constantly beautiful.
It was wonderful to have you in our ward.  You blessed our lives and performed wonderful work.  I know that Heavenly Father is very happy with your hard work and dedication.
      I wish so much that you could have been in our Sacrament Meeting yesterday when Marcela, the girl that was baptized that you taught bore her testimony.  She stood up and bore a marvelous testimony!  It was as
if she had been a member of the Church for years!  The entire congregation was touched by her sweet spirit.  Her mother, who sat by my side at Church cried so hard.  Marcela said she was was going to pray constantly that her mother could be baptized.  Without doubt she will be.
     Sandra Tobias is a difficult person and we don't always agree with the things she does.  Congratulations!!!  This baptism was a golden person.  The other girl said she fasted.  What a great example!
     I have so much love for you, it seems I have know you for years, and yet it was for such a short time.  I know we were friends in the pre-existence.  A Larissa feels the same way and we want to continue our friendship.
      We are praying for success in your new area and if you need anything, just tell us.
      A big kiss and have a wonderful week.
Zuleika Grahl

No comments:

Post a Comment