Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

We got to talk to Lauren yesterday for Mother's Day! It was the best thing ever! I think since we talked to her  yesterday she only sent a short note-not a formal letter! She did say she had another Baptism this last week. She said she is able to play the piano a lot for Baptisms and Zone and Mission Conferences. She is having a Zone Conference with multi missions and Elder Neilsen will be the speaker.

I am so glad you are having fun! I got lots and lots of letters from you this week. Thank you for your support and your love. You are so wonderful and the best misisonary mom on the planet. I try so hard to eat healthy but it is difficult because people give us food all the time and they get so offended when we dont eat it. I am so jealous you can eat lots of salads and healthy recipes all the time. I am excited to recieve my Somae cookbook.
But talking with you yesterday was so great! Everyone thinks you are so beautiful! Have a great rest of your vacation!

Sister Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment