Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Friday, May 16, 2014

NO letter this week- but we did get these notes from people who saw Lauren!

She looks great, so happy and she and Sister O'Brien were ecstatic!
São Paulo temple yesterday.





Another note today!!!

Christine,

I don't know if you remember me, but I took Portuguese 101 (with Taylor Larsen) fall semester and you and Lauren audited the class. I just wanted to let you know that I am in São Paulo for the month, and I randomly ran into Lauren today at the street market near her apartment. She looks happy and healthy!
We're down here because my husband is doing an internship with the Area Legal Counsel of the Church, and I just came along for the ride :) My Portuguese is terrible, haha. I wish I remembered more, or took another class. Oh well, I'm still having a great experience here!

Anyway, I was at the market this morning with a senior missionary couple (the Wilkins) who have taken us under their wing, and they pointed out where the sister missionaries live, and that they often come get their groceries at the market. Then we saw the sisters there and they introduced me, and I thought, "wait a second...I know you." It was pretty crazy! I forgot she was going to São Paulo. 

I'm glad I tracked you down to tell you! 
Hope you're well,

Ashlie 


No comments:

Post a Comment