Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014-no letter due to Christmas call, i am sure!



                                                                         churrasco with Alexandre and Joyce!

                                                                     christmas gifts from Alexandre and Joyce



                                                                         Cheesecake
                                    The bishop´s wife made us cheesecake-- a heavenly present.

p.s. hi mom, so, I am not sure how president will fill out this endoresement because he does not speak english. at all. i asked Sister Frandsen and she said she has no clue. Did you talk to bishop? I absolutely loveeddd all my christmas things. Especially the pink skirt. It is so so perfect for this heat because these past few days I almost died. For BYU, I think it would be fun to live with Katie and Vanessa and maybe Hannah. That is if Katie decides to transfer. I don´t want to live somewhere too too fancy. Just somewhere comfortable, where I can invite people over, with nice people. I was thinking maybe condo row or some house. Kylie said she is LOVING her house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment