Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Conference- Message from Paulihno!!!


my dear, I have to share this experience I had today to attend general conference. My daughter Agatha was attended conference there next to Sister Lauren. At the end of the broadcast, I was talking with some friends and after talking with them I find with my family to take a picture with Sister Lauren. when I asked my daughter Lauren was where she said to me: "She was making contact near the chapel here and invite others to come and see the conference, unlike the others that are out there taking sunning and laughing." What joy I felt in my heart to hear this, I could feel in my heart that she is really dedicated to the work of Salvafor, CONGRATULATIONS to you for what you have taught your daughter, my wife and I were very happy. tomorrow will be all day in Chapel because of conferences and invite her to lunch with us in the chapel you have SKYPE? sends the name of someone who can send some pictures of it for you. look at the experience and the sweet spirit that I felt showed me how his BELOVED DAUGHTER grown and how it serves. Lord only.


Paulo Bergoc

No comments:

Post a Comment