Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Monday, November 3, 2014

No letter from Lauren today but I did get a 1 minute call about her dog bite!!

dear family, okay? Today Lauren sister went through an accident where to make contacts to invite people to the rededication of the chapel, a dog chewed cinnamon Lauren. They entered contsro with the President of Mission and at the same time called me, I went to the home of Lauren and took her to the hospital the covenant of the mission, she was medicated, he was made a bandage and the doctor prescribed antibiotics and anti- inflammatory for her to take, tsmbem advised her that has passed into the public health service to be vaccinated against rabies. tomorrow she and all missionaries are going to the temple in partr am and in the afternoon, when tetornar temple, will pass the hospital to see the need to be vaccinated against rabies. Tomorrow I will be going to Campinas with Gary and Rose, so if she needs something and I nak is here she'll call my wife and she will take her to the doctor and help her with whatever they need. do not worry she is fine and as always Deliz smiling. Stphen if you have any further guidance let me know that I talk to her and if I have to speak with the doctor. Hugs for everyone.

Paulo Bergoc

No comments:

Post a Comment