Brazil Bound

Brazil Bound
December 2013-June 2015
Sao Paulo West Mission

Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 11, Nice note from Paulhino!

My dear, you have joy in my heart to be able to see the growth of your child in the things of the Lord, that joy to be near her and to see how she has grown in her testimony and how it makes a difference in the lives of other inmates, happening today is a large transfer of missionaries here and been here to bring the sisters of my ward and decided to see see my "Brazilian daughter." Eh and my family loved the gentleness and humility of his daughter. Her smile and sincerity has changed the lives of many people here in Brazil. Congratulations for having taught her daughter the way of the gospel.



Paulo Bergoc
Enviado via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment